Join us the first Saturday of every month for a special Tapas menu and a night of Salsa dancing with RuedaRDU.
All levels of dancers (and diners) welcome!
Tapas Menu will be served 6pm-9pm.
Dancing will be 8pm-10pm, with a lesson at 7:45pm.
There is a $5 cover charge to support RuedaRDU.
Celebrate 6 Years of Old Havana with a 6-course Mangalitsa Pork Dinner
Friday, February 17, 7:00 pm.
Over a year ago, we brought in the first Mangalitsa pigs of the Triangle as a project in partnership with Bull City Farm. We'll be serving the first of those pigs at our celebratory 6th Anniversary dinner.
The 6 course meal will feature the highly prized mangalitsa pork in each dish (yes, even the dessert). The menu istelf has been inspired by Cuban dishes from the 19th century.
- 1st Course: Lomo. Cured pork loin.
- 2nd Course: La trinidad. Liver pate; lardo; rillete served on toast points.
- 3rd Course: Sopa de frijoles blanco. White bean soup with trotters, tail, and ham.
- 4th Course: Coppa with local vegetables.
- 5th Course: Arroz con garbanzos served in individual paellas.
- 6th Course: Chocolate Tart with a lard crust. Dusted with salted chicharrones.
Carefully selected wines will be available to pair with each course for $6 a glass.
This is a single seating event and spaces are limited. Tickets cost $66, plus a 15% gratuity, included in the cost.
Buy your tickets today! (Please bring your emailed confirmation as your ticket.)
Please note: This menu is still developing and details may change.
Join Old Havana co-owners Roberto and Elizabeth at their budding farm, Terra Sacra, for a Sunday afternoon cooking class.
Classes are by reservation only. Roberto and Elizabeth are happy to work on a custom menu to suit your tastes.
$400 per class for up to 8 people. If you're interested in booking a private class, please contact us.