Discover The Lost Dishes of Cuba through a special 5-course vegetarian dinner - Friday, June 16, 7:00 pm
We’re serving a special 5-course vegetarian meal featuring local produce from Down 2 Earth Farms. Come discover the flavors of historic Cuban dishes that have been lost to time:
- 1st Course: Sopa a la polka. "Polish soup." A cold cucumber soup with fresh cheese, fennel, and garnished with red beets.
- 2nd Course: Tomates rellenos con papas a la cubana. "Stuffed tomatoes with Cuban-style potatoes." Fresh summer tomatoes are filled with shitake mushrooms, red and green cabbage, zucchini, and breadcrumbs and slow roasted in the oven. Served with pan-fried potatoes and herbs.
- 3rd Course: Ensalada de coliflor. "Cauliflower salad." A mix of orange, purple, and romanesco cauliflower served on a base of cauliflower butter.
- 4th Course: Arroz con vegetales. "Rice with vegetables." Yellow rice, eggplant, bush beans, carrots, broccoli, and yellow squash. Served in an individual paella pan.
- 5th Course: Bizcocho catalan con arándanos. "Catalan cake with blueberries." Garnished with a blueberry coulis and creme anglais.
Carefully selected wines will be available to pair with each course for $5 a glass.
This is a single seating event and spaces are limited. Buy your tickets today! (Please bring your emailed confirmation as your ticket.)
Please note: This menu is still developing and details may change.
Read about our Lost Dishes of Cuba dinners as featured in INDY Week by Victoria Bouloubasis.