Old Havana is proud to be one of the first farm-to-table Cuban restaurants in the nation.
All of our pork is sourced locally, and we source as many other ingredients as possible from local farmers or food artisans. Old Havana's chef Roberto Copa Matos is even starting Terra Sacra, which will serve as a sister farm to the restaurant.
Here are a few of the local farms and food artisans we're lucky to collaborate with:
- Parker Family Farm – Pasture-raised pork, free from antibiotics or added hormones.
- Down 2 Earth Farms – Organically raised vegetables
- Terra Sacra – Our own nascent farm in Hillsborough, NC
- Bull City Farm – Eggs and Mangalitsa pork
- Latta Family Farms – Eggs
- Guglhupf Bakery – Bread
- Fullsteam Brewery – Beer
photo courtesy of Parker Family Farm