- “appLayout”: even the most important occasion, this will be brought on by an orientation modification, windows resize, web page positioning during the DOM, or anything that could invalidate the format of web page. Bind for this show and put any layout relating signal for your web page in here.
- “appShow”: discharged when an individual navigates to the webpage. This may shoot many times when the individual navigates to some other web page and in the end profits.
- “appHide”: discharged each time an individual navigates from this page. Remember that this won’t suggest that the webpage should be destroyed, eg in the case whenever individual navigates forward to another page and that can possibly come-back.
- “appBack”: Fired whenever individual is navigating backward in the heap using this page.
- “appForward”: Fired as soon as the user was navigating ahead inside pile out of this page.
- “appBeforeBack”: Fired whenever individual is about to navigate backwards from inside the heap. This routing is generally cancelled by going back untrue when you look at the handler when it comes to occasion (similar to exactly how window.onbeforeunload really works).
- “appReady”: this can be effortlessly known as first time an appShow is called on the webpage. It has got the added added bonus on making certain that screen.onload has become known as, that makes it ideal for network-bound initialization signal.
- “appDestroy”: discharged when the instance with the web page is just about to become ruined completely. This generally occurs when the user have done navigating backwards through the web page.
As mentioned earlier on, App.load renders duplicate in the chosen page, produces a control for this, right after which gift suggestions they towards the user.
If a navigation are tried while you’re ongoing the routing shall be queued to execute following the recent one completes.
As soon as the earliest key is clicked App.load(‘page2’) will instantly see called. The 2nd button is similar but supplies web page arguments becoming pass along ( App.load(‘contact’, < firstName>) )
Because navigate from web page to website App.js mantains a history with the content you’ve been to have real profit navigate to all of them. App.back is the conceptual reverse of App.load in that navigates returning to the previous page weight (destroying the present webpage if the routing completes).
Another usual move to make with a straight back button try name it in line with the past webpage. App.js produces a convenience for automatically having the again option be named following page it’ll result in.
Choose a webpage
A typical use-case for pages is always to offer an easy method your user to choose some content or information used regarding contacting page. This can be finished using the utilizing:
By default App.js will try to transition between pages utilizing whatever fits well aided by the platform your software is running on. Eg on iOS the titles of the content will slide while diminishing aside, simulating the native apple’s ios change design.
There are lots of integrated transitions and every telephone call to “App.load” can indicate which changeover to make use of straight (overriding the defaults).
Because App.js knows your navigation stack and ways to construct pages, moreover it gives the power to immediately restore the consumers period to in which they were the very last time it absolutely was closed. Providing this particular aspect need this following idiom:
Here try a good example of simple tips to only restore the heap when the finally program was in the last five full minutes.